- What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection in Section 4 of this policy.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
- How Do We Use Your Information?
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. As noted above, you may “opt-out” of this customization, or even visit and shop anonymously.
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- News. I Love My Freedom operates under Making Web LLC. By opting in to receive emails from us, you will also receive emails from our political news website Trending Politics.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk
- Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
- Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
- Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
- Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
- Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Other Websites
- Contact Us
Company and its service providers may use an automatic telephone dialing system (“autodialer”) to deliver Company text messages to you. Company text messages are intended to provide you with information about upcoming deliveries and Company’s goods and services (e.g., Company-sponsored events, recipes, coupons, promotions, product launches, sweepstakes, news and contests).
You will receive a maximum of five messages per week.
Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received in connection with Company text messages, as provided in your mobile telephone service rate plan (please contact your mobile telephone carrier for pricing plans), in addition to any applicable roaming charges. Company does not impose a separate fee for sending Company text messages.
Supported carriers may change from time to time, but currently include AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Nextel, Boost, Alltel, US Cellular, and Cellular One, among others.
The carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages to the terms and conditions.
We do not sell or share any data with third parties. The I Love My Freedom Store will be the only entity contacting SMS subscribers.
How to Opt-Out
To stop receiving text messages from a specific Company text messaging program, text STOP to the five digit short code for the text messaging program from which you no longer wish to receive message (i.e., the five digit number from which its text messages are being sent). You will then receive confirmation of your opt-out of that text messaging program. This will only opt you out of the specific text messaging program associated with that five digit short code. You will remain opted in to other Company text messaging programs.
Your Mobile Telephone Number
You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide. You are responsible for notifying Company immediately if you change your mobile telephone number. You may notify Company of a number change by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree to indemnify Company in full for all claims, expenses, and damages related to or caused in whole or in part by your failure to notify Company if you change your telephone number, including, but not limited to, all claims, expenses, and damages related to or arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
For questions or help regarding any of our terms and conditions, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
We thank you for your trust, your support, and your love of America.