Commemorate This historic Event with this Stunning Collectible Coin!
- Jerusalem holds a unique place among the world's Abrahamic religions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
- On December 5, 1949 the Israeli Cabinet, meeting in Tel Aviv, declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel, and on January 23, 1950, the First Knesset proclaimed that "Jerusalem was, and had always been, the capital of Israel."
- On December 6, 2017, President Trump officially recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and ordered the State Department to begin planning for the relocation of the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
- On June 5, 2017, the U.S. Senate unanimously passed a resolution commemorating the 50th anniversary of reunification of Jerusalem by 90-0. The resolution reaffirmed the Jerusalem Embassy Act and called upon the President and all United States officials to abide by its provisions.
- On February 23, 2018, Trump announced that the US Embassy in Israel would reopen at the Arnona consular services site of the current US Consulate-General in Jerusalem on May 14, 2018, to coincide with the 70th anniversary of the Israeli Declaration of Independence.
DEFEND OUR PATRIOTISM. Your purchase helps fund the battle to push our America-First news and fight to protect our President.
A portion of EVERY purchase is donated to Jared Allen's "Homes For Wounded Warriors" program which builds & remodels handicap accessible homes to suit the needs of our injured United States military veterans.
Here's how much we've raised so far: